IAAT-Tech consistently endorses and refers professionals to its affiliated U.S.A. based companies for employment pursuant to the H-1B Nonimmigrant Visa Program.
In order to be considered for the H-1B Visa Program, you must enroll in the Fast Track Program. All professionals who enroll in the Fast Track Program will be referred by IAAT-Tech to one of its many affiliated U.S.A. based companies for possible H-1B visa sponsorship for year 2017.
FAST TRACK PROGRAM
The Fast Track Program serves to improve a professional’s chances of securing employment in the United States of America. Companies are no longer impressed by candidate’s who have just a Master’s Degree in some form of computer science and technology. Rather, companies are more interested in candidates who have:
- Certifications validating their IT skills and knowledge
- Knowledge in company specific products
- Practical training in relevant software systems
- Superior analytical skills for problem solving and development of new ideas
- Highly effective communication skills and an aptitude in writing
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Cultural understanding and psychology
- Strong leadership skills
The Fast Track Program is tailored to equip professionals with the tools and resources necessary to attain the aforementioned proficiencies and competencies.
The program is a consortium of guided series of online workshops, videos, and eLearning courses that help professionals acquire necessary technical know-how to secure relevant certifications, and the business skills needed to market themselves as well-rounded, competitive candidates for jobs in the U.S.A. and globally.